Thank you for visiting. please click the above headings to navigate our site.


Dress codes for  2004 INTERNATIONAL TENNIS FEDERATION 

 SENIOR WORLD Championships

Men's shirts must have collars. 

 

 Philadelphia Cricket Club:

No turf shoes!

Players competing in the Team Competitions (September 13-18) will be allowed to wear colored warm-ups and colored team uniforms.  If a team chooses to have colored uniforms, all members must have identical garments.  

All players participating in the Individual Championships (September 19-26) must abide my the all white tennis clothing rule.  An allowance of 10% of clothing may be colored, for example, a shirt or skirt trim, however remaining 90% of clothing must be white.

 

Germantown Cricket Club:

No grass court or turf shoes!

Players competing in the Team Competitions (September 13-18) will be allowed to wear colored warm-ups and colored team uniforms.  If a team chooses to have colored uniforms, all members must have identical garments. Colored warm-ups will only allowed to be worn after September 10th and colored team uniforms are only allowed to be worn during official competition days (September 13-18).  If a player chooses to practice before the event, all white tennis attire must be worn.  

All players participating in the Individual Championships (September 19-26) must abide my the all white tennis clothing rule.  An allowance of 10% of clothing may be colored, for example, a shirt or skirt trim, however remaining 90% of clothing must be white.

 

Merion Cricket Club:

No grass court or turf shoes!

Players competing in the Team Competitions (September 13-18) will be allowed to wear colored warm-ups only after September 12th.  Uniforms must abide by the all white rule.

All players participating in the Individual Championships (September 19-26) must abide my the all white tennis clothing rule.  An allowance of 10% of clothing may be colored, for example, a shirt or skirt trim, however remaining 90% of clothing must be white.

All white clothing will be available in the Pro Shop.

 

Cynwyd Club:
 
No turf shoes!
 
Players competing in the Team Competitions (September 13-18) will be allowed to wear colored warm-ups and colored team uniforms.  If a team chooses to have colored uniforms, all members must have identical garments. Colored warm-ups will only allowed to be worn after September 10th and colored team uniforms are only allowed to be worn during official competition days (September 13-18).  If a player chooses to practice before the event, all white tennis attire must be worn.  

All players participating in the Individual Championships (September 19-26) must abide by the all white tennis clothing rule.  An allowance of 10% of clothing may be colored, for example, a shirt or skirt trim, however remaining 90% of clothing must be white.

 

 

 

 

 

When all white rule is in effect, all clothing, including shoes, hats, headbands, vests, etc. must be white.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Website designed and maintained by Beautyman Associates, P.C. 
To contact webmaster, click on michael@beautyman.com

2000-2003, The 2004 ITF World Tennis Championships Organizing Committee, Inc.
1201 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA 19031